AF Form 4446 – AF 4446 Form Printable, Fillable PDF – AF Form 4446 (Army Forces) This is a legal document that was issued by the United States Air Force on December 11, 2020 and is now in use across the nation. As of today, there are no specific filing instructions for the form offered by the department that issued it.
- The film will be released on December 11, 2020.
- The most recent version made available by the United States Air Force is
- It is simple to use and is ready to print.
- It is your responsibility to complete and retain this for your records.
- Compatibility with the vast majority of PDF-viewing programs.
- Fill out the form in our online filing application by following the instructions.
By clicking on the link below, you may download a printed version of AF Form 4446, or you can browse through the other materials and templates supplied by the United States Air Force.
- Authority: Title 10, United States Code, Section 8013, and Executive Order 9397 (SSN). AIM: Information is utilized to positively identify a person before the administration of a drug or other treatment. AFA stands for Air Force Fitness Assessment (FA).
- Aside from the disclosures permitted by 5 U.S.C. 552a(b) of the Privacy Act, these records or the information contained within them may be used on a regular basis. According to 5 U.S.C. 552a(b)(3), information may be expressly released outside of the Department of Defense as a routine use; blanket routine uses apply.
- Failure to give the necessary information will result in the fitness assessment not being administered to the candidate.