AF Form 707 – AF 707 Form Printable, Fillable PDF –OPR Form for the Air Force. The Air Force (AF) of the United States of America (USA) issued the most recent version of the form on July 31, 2015. A fillable version of the AF Form 707 may be downloaded from the link provided below. The officer and enlisted evaluation systems (AFI 36-2406), which contain further information and filing rules, may be accessed here. Officer Evaluation System (OES) and Enlisted Evaluation System (EES) policies are described in detail in this document, as are the processes for executing the policy (EES).
What Is The Purpose Of AF Form 707?
The Officer Performance Report (LT Thru COL), also known as AF Form 707 , is used to document potential and performance, as well as to provide information for making a promotion recommendation, selection, or propriety action; selective continuation; involuntary separation; selective early retirement; assignment; school nomination and selection; and other administrative decisions. The evaluation methodology is primarily concerned with performance. The Air Force places a high value on the ability of a person to perform their duties as well as the attributes that they bring to the position.
Instructions For AF Form 707
There are many purposes for the Air Force OPR Form, including the following:
- For ratees, it is necessary to establish performance objectives and criteria.
- Gathering constructive input on how effectively the ratee is meeting those expectations and offering guidance on how to achieve those specified criteria in the most effective manner feasible.
- Maintaining a long-term, dependable record of performance and the opportunity for advancement on the basis of that performance is essential.
- In order to assist in selecting the officers and enlisted personnel who are most qualified for promotion and assist them in making other personnel management decisions, accurate information is provided to Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (SNCO) evaluation boards, the Weighted Airman Promotion System, Officer Central Selection Boards, and other personnel managers.
The following is an example of how to complete AF Form 707:
- It is necessary to provide the officer’s full name, Social Security number, rank, Air Force specialty code, the reason for the report, personnel accounting symbol code, organization and command name and location, component name, and number of days supervised and rated in order to complete “Rate Identification Data.”
- The task title and the senior rater identity are required for the “job description.”
- “Performance Factors” necessitate the development of a list of professional characteristics, leadership abilities, and organizational abilities.
- The “Rater Overall Assessment” form needs the following information: the date of the most recent performance feedback, the employee’s name, grade, organization, command and location, duty title, date, Social Security number, and signature.
- The “Extra Rater Overall Assessment” form needs the additional rater’s name, grade, organization, command and location, duty title, date, SSN, and signature, in addition to the additional rater’s name, grade, and signature.
- The reviewer’s name, grade, organization, command and location, duty title, date, SSN, and signature are required for the position of “reviewer.”
- The relevant review must be noted in “Functional Examiner/Air Force Advisor” by checking the appropriate box and entering the required information such as the examiner’s name, grade, organization, command and location, duty title, date, Social Security number, and signature.
- If Section 3 is indicated as “does not meet standards,” the performance factors section is filled in.
- When the report includes the referral remarks or the overall standards block is marked “does not meet standards,” the “Referral Report” field is filled in with the appropriate information.